I coudln't post up successfully. What I worte was "Leave me a answer to my blog, please. The other one is that I want to know good materials and sources in teaching English or learning English. I read 라이언 샘 대박내다-Lion sam(teacher) got a big hit in teaching English. It's a great practical book.
I also read the book written by Ryan Sam(Park Yong-ho)and it was really interesting.
Why don't you visit the site below? I think I told you about the site before. Actually, Nina recommended it to me. There are many useful English learning materials.
2 comments:
I coudln't post up successfully. What I worte was "Leave me a answer to my blog, please. The other one is that I want to know good materials and sources in teaching English or learning English. I read 라이언 샘 대박내다-Lion sam(teacher) got a big hit in teaching English. It's a great practical book.
Hi Hanah,
Are you enjoying long holidays? ^^
I also read the book written by Ryan Sam(Park Yong-ho)and it was really interesting.
Why don't you visit the site below? I think I told you about the site before. Actually, Nina recommended it to me. There are many useful English learning materials.
http://cafe.daum.net/WelcomeEnglish
Post a Comment