Here I found out too many great girls not married but has will to marry. My many sincere, beatiful and smart friends want to meet their better half. Sometimes I feel frustrated and upset, "How these great girls can be singles until now?"
My friend Mishelle's ideal type is the one who has the wit of Brian, the figure of Sam,
the face of Walter and the humanity of Reggi. I just recommend her a healthy man with a job is enough.
What is your the advice in this situation?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi, Hanah
Because I have live a single life too long, I can understand singles' advantages or their real mind to some extent. I think it deserve to challenge it. If anyone is still a single, I want to tell him or her to continue to enjoy the life.
Hi, hanah.
I think it is very difficult to advise singles to do this do that.
Whether they get married or not depends entirely on their determination because it is the most important thing in their lives. The only thing I can do is just introducing someone if possible.
Hi,Hanah
I'd like to recommend them to have chances as many as they can. If only they want to get married, they can meet a wonderful man. They might as well ask the relatives, friends, co-worker and acquaintances to introduce a nice man to them. It's a very good way, isn't it?
Hi Hanah,
Today's world is getting more and more complicated for relationships. There needs to be a way for people to meet other people in a comfortable manner. I hope that if your friend really wants to get married, she will find someone that she is compatible with.
Post a Comment