We are soon going to America. What will be the life in America? Some Michigan team also want to visit New York, Washington and the East area. What will be the some more effective ways during the life in the states?
Hi Hanah, Try to take in a festival, concert, sporting event or other typical entertainment while in the States. It will let you see what typical Americans do as well as have a good time.
Hi, Hanah, I am jealous of having this kind of leisure this time. However I know you have studied more than any other trainee. So you can deserve to enjoy your America life. I also expect myself to experience many things. Above all, I will enjoy the beautiful scenery of America and historical sites.
Hi Hanah, The only thing that I'm thinking about in America is I have to look around everywhere. Just attending class is not a good way, I think. I'll try to meet foreigners and take in some events as many as possible. I'm convinced that I'll have a good time there.
3 comments:
Hi Hanah,
Try to take in a festival, concert, sporting event or other typical entertainment while in the States. It will let you see what typical Americans do as well as have a good time.
Hi, Hanah,
I am jealous of having this kind of leisure this time. However I know you have studied more than any other trainee. So you can deserve to enjoy your America life. I also expect myself to experience many things. Above all, I will enjoy the beautiful scenery of America and historical sites.
Hi Hanah,
The only thing that I'm thinking about in America is I have to look around everywhere. Just attending class is not a good way, I think. I'll try to meet foreigners and take in some events as many as possible. I'm convinced that I'll have a good time there.
Post a Comment