My two son are studying with learning materials and visiting teachers who are visiting once a week. One is teaching Korea, other human arts and the other is teaching math.
Korean teacher is a real beauty and very popular and have a lot of students, however other math teacher is not seem so popular and don't have many students. I'm going to apply another subject related to Korean teachers.
They are working in the same company and getting new applicant seems really important for their income and achieve, regardless of their teaching .
Korean teacher is earing a lot but math teacher isn't.
The problem is to whom I show my intention of applying new subject for my kids.
The subject is belong to a Korean teacher but I want give a chance to math teacher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi, hanah
I feel you are really interested in your kids and love them. In case of me, I don't like to make our kids go to many private institutes. I prefer to take online lessons because it let us save lots of time. In case of me, I will quit the math lesson and choose a good-quality online lesson.
Hi Hanah,
If I were you, I would ask another person as my son's new math teacher to the company.
Of course, I would feel sorry for the tutor who might lose one customer. However, when it comes to a private education, cost-effectiveness is the most important thing, I think.
In my opinion, before choosing the teacher, you should consider the subject which your kids will learn from the teacher. Even though your kids are young, I think you should think about the teacher's major. In my case, according to the subjects, I chose the different teachers for my children.
Hi Hanah,
How about considering teachers' major first and then choosing a proper one? To be honest, in my case I teach my kids almost everything including math,Korean,
and even painting. So I have started to study math again with my eldest son. It was really hard. Maybe 3 years later, I'll choose one private math tutor for my son. That time I'll consider her/his major first and then think about his/her sincerity.
Post a Comment